Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, September 13, 2008

Back to blogging

Good Morning!
I had a great, although late, night with the girls! We had a lot of fun giggling and chatting about Italy, yes, I ate a few pieces of chocolate and a couple handfuls of popcorn (plain, non buttered) during the fun.

This morning I woke up, still tired... but it was worth it yet again. No going out tonight; it will be work and bed for me for sure.
For breakfast I put together something out of what we had... which isn't much- I need to do grocery shopping BAD... we have hardly any veggies and fruit around here!
I made cottage cheese oats with 1/2 cup oats made with 1 cup water, a spoonful of peanut butter, 1/2 cup peaches packed in pear juice and about 1/2 cup 1% cottage cheese. It was GREAT fuel, now I'm ready to start my day!

Todays plans are errands, errands, errands, and studying! All before work, that is!
I'm about to go get my bags together, I'm heading to the parents' house to do some laundry and go for a run, then off to get gas, the bank, and the grocery store. Back home for lunch and some studying, work 3-9 and much needed rest.

Tomorrow I have a race planned with my mom, so I'm hoping the rain holds up!!

I'll be back later on today!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Glad to see you posting again, and to read that you had a fun Friday night!!

The rain is TERRIBLE here - floods even!! Hope it clears up for your race tomorrow!!

newcitygirl said...

We're getting MASSIVE amounts of rain here in Chicago too! It's crazy! They're talking about floods everywhere! Also, I think my day is going to be a lot like yours...just getting lots of things accomplished after having too much fun last night!