Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Feelin' better, soundin' worse

Well I feel a whole lot better, but my throat is SO scratchy, I hardly have a voice!! I started off the morning with a warm breakfast, and now I'm working on guzzling water to try and soothe it!
My breakfast was another warm favorite; 3/4 cup exekiel cereal with 1 cup hemp milk, warmed and topped with banana chunks. They're not all rounds because there was a funky spot on the banana I had to cut off! Still tasted good =)

Now I'm about to get started on my very lonnnng to-do list... all before work at 3pm again!! At least I got Friday off this week to relax, as I do next week. Makes the weekends much easier to handle!

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Ahh, hang in there, Kristin!! I hope you feel 100% better as soon as possible; and good luck with your to-do list!!

By the way, I will be at my dance showcase ALL DAY today, so I will probably not be able to comment on your next post - I apologize in advance!!

Anonymous said...

hope that voice gets better! nothing like a nice, warm breakfast to soothe!

good luck with your to-do list :)

Kristin said...

Veggiegirl, NO worries at all! You comment so much already, I appreciate it so much! GOOD LUCK with your showcase!!