Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, September 28, 2008

Productive

I've had a pretty productive morning already! I got some anatomy studying done, put on a face mask to soothe my exhausted skin, and exercised. I completed my Kinesiology Lab, by timing myself running 1.5 miles. It was a little tough today, seeing as it was raining and I'm still sick! But I made it in 12 minutes, so I think the tests should come out ok. When I came back home (I ran 15 minutes in total) I did 20 minutes of yoga before getting super hungry, so I made my lunch.
Lunch was quick and tasty- an Amy's California Burger on an Ezekiel english muffin, with spinach, ketchup, honey mustard and a slice of reduced fat provolone. Never disappoints!

On the side I had a monster-sized peach, which was incredibly tasty!!

I'm totally full now, and ready for some cooking and more studying in the next couple of hours before work.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

wow, that really is a monster peach--it's like as big as the sandwich! haha.

I love productive mornings. I'm a total morning person so I'm always up, exercised, showered, and studied before the rest of the people I live with even wake up!