Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, December 14, 2008

$^&$*&$!!

I AM SOOO ANGRY AT MY CAMERA RIGHT NOW!!!

EDITED TO ADD...
Ohmigosh, the magic reappearance of the pics! I have NO idea how it happened guys, but I have pics of dinner now! Whoo!!

I just made a fantastic, delicious dinner and my camera ate the photo!! sooo sorry guys, I guess I'm going to have to make it again another time! I made my sick boyfriend and I the garlic parmesan chicken we both love, along with a side of steamed broccoli/cauliflower/baby carrots and some rice I made with chicken broth and seasoned with a tiny dab of smart balance (1 tsp for 3 servings), garlic, onion, oregano, basil, and parsley. I had one piece of chicken about 3/4 cup rice and about 1.5 cups veggies. Sooo good!


I also had the other 1/2 of my jumble from this afternoon... 1.5 cookies today, no more!!

I did get some studying done earlier, so I'm going to do a bit of christmas wrapping and card-writing tonight to settle down.

'See' you all tomorrow!