Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Thursday, December 25, 2008

Christmas Magic

Merry Christmas!

I'm a bit tired this morning... but my tiredness is masked by my excitement of this beautiful day! Last night I sipped on a christmas treat before church:

Midnight mass was nice, my favorite father was doing mass, so it made it extra special.
This morning we woke up bright and early to open gifts!

My parents and sister are so generous, I got some super lovely gifts like a new yoga mat bag and giftcard for classes from my sister, and my fave two 'healthy presents'....

A Polar F4 heart rate monitor (!!) and a Whole Foods gift card!!! So going tomorrow ;)


After opening presents I had a candy treat from my mom's truffle box:


And made myself a delicious breakfast- 1 cup 0% chobani with 1/2 cup Nature's Path Pumpkin Granola, a banana and some sweet dried cherries from my lovely blogger secret santa! I just recieved your present, thank you so much FitBird!!

3 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Whole Foods Gift Card?!?!?! Score!!! :-D


MERRY CHRISTMAS, KRISTIN!!!!!

Kristin said...

Merry Christmas to you too!!

ChickPea said...

I am so jealous of that WF gift card! I got a heart rate monitor as well, and I am SO excited to use it tomorrow morning on my run! Merry Christmas, Kristin!