Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, December 27, 2008

Early up, early in

Last night I relaxed at home as planned, snacking on 1/2 cup of grapes and a couple biscotti with a cup of tea (Sweet Cinnamon Spice- my favorite by Tazo!)

This morning I woke up at the crack of dawn (actually, it was still dark out!) to have a sweaty walk on the treadmill for 30 minutes before work.
After my workout, I had another bowl of Cranberry Sauce Oats made the same as the day before- 1/2 cup 5 grain cereal made with 1/2 cup water, 1/2 cup low fat soy, a banana, 1 tbsp PB and a big scoop of Dad's famous Cranberry Sauce.

Food for the day included leftovers (turkey with gravy, sausage stuffing, brussels sprouts with grapes)...

snacks were an apple and peanut butter puffins.

Mid afternoon I was starving at work, so I accepted two small christmas cookies:

I had a light cheese stick when I came home to hold me until dinner.

I made my dad, mom and I a delicious shrimp dish- Shrimp with sauteed zucchini, squash, baby bella mushrooms and rotini in a sundried tomato olive sauce. Deeelish!

I had this plus another small bite!

For dessert I had this Starbuck's peppermint mocha chocolate I got on Christmas.

Weaning off the treats, by Monday I'm back to normal eating!
Off to relax some more... may stay in, may go out... we'll see I guess!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Cranberry Sauce Oats??? Yes, please!!

Enjoy the rest of your R&R evening!!