Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Tuesday, December 16, 2008

I had a nice, relaxing evening last night! I sipped on some Holly Nog while reading your amazing comments on my afternoon post... I'm so glad my words could be inspirational!

I also had one last cookie- a little Peanut Butter Ginger one during Heroes... i just can't resist these, good thing they're small!

This morning I had 1/2 a clif bar and headed to the gym bright and early again. I did 35 minutes on the treadmill- 5 walking, 25 running and 5 walking to cool down. Then I did 3 sets of 12, lunges and hamstring drops. Afterwards I did 2 sets of 12 squatting 25 lbs, and 2 sets of 12 on the leg press machine with 130 pounds. I was there an hour, and I felt great... but hungry afterwards! I hurried home where I made myself a cool, fruity smoothie for breakfast!

Today I'm studying more, then I have a couple errands to run before I can do some more baking and present wrapping. Tonight my parents are taking Nick and I out for Japanese Hibachi at Shogun- I'm so excited!!

I'll try and post again this afternoon before we leave for dinner!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Great cookie, smoothie, workout, plans for tonight... hooray!! :-)

Good luck studying!!