Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Sunday, December 7, 2008

Votes are in!

Ok, ok... I give!
17 votes, you guys are awesome, thanks so much everyone who voted!

I guess the verdict is...A COOKING DEMO!
More to come on what kind of cooking demo soon!!
Like I said, I was thinking something from italy or a holiday dish...
Looks like most votes are for a holiday dish...
Now the question is,
entree, side or treat??

Let me know what you think!

For now, I leave you with my end-of-voting celebratory holiday dessert for the night...

an 8-oz fancy glass of holly-nog...

and two small italian biscotti!


I'm going to curl up and read for a while before I go to get Nick!

Have a great night!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

HELL YES!!! That's what I voted for. Could you feature a holiday/festive cooking demo??