Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, January 9, 2009

Easy as can be

"Kitty's pants are falling down. Again."
I swear he likes that stuffed animal more than I do... and yes, Kitty's pants are always 'falling down'. Whore.

Anywho... today was a nice, relaxing day- just hung around, since breakfast was really brunch I just had a bigger snack in the afternoon to hold me over-

a big banana with 1 tbsp PB, and a Starbucks's Tall Nonfat Vanilla Rooibos Tea Latte.


This was good, but not as good as I expected it to be. I drank about 3/4.

Dinner was easy as well- Nick brought back another fantastic lasagna from the Italian restaurant near his house, along with some more steamed carrots and parsnips. I think I discovered a new vegetable love! Mmm, parsnips!

This was a big portion of lasgana, so I ended up eating about 3/4 and giving the rest to the boy.


After dinner we headed over to my old high school to watch the first half of the boys' basketball game, and then (the real reason we were there) was to see my sister dance at halftime. She's on the dance team, and did very well! I wish I could move like that =/... I'm not a huge fan of basketball so we headed back home after congratulating Al on a good dance, and now we're about to settle in with a movie... perhaps Horton Hears a Who- I love Dr. Suess!

Night blogging world!

1 comment:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

I have yet to try parsnips - they look good though!!

Have a great evening!!