Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, January 17, 2009

New 'do & Girl's night fun


A teensy bit shorter, with a reddish-brown tinge- the roots should lighten up a bit in a couple days, but I love it! =P

While chatting with my amazing hair stylist, Nicole I snacked on a Nature's Promise fruit & nut bar. It was tasty, my only complaint? Didn't hold me long!

Ali and I stopped at Food for Thought for ghee (found it!) and a new book on ayurvedic cooking =)
I was starving by the time I got home, and so was she! We ordered takeout from El Fuego- I got to the usual, veggie burrito! It has beans, cheddar and jack cheese, rice, peppers, mushrooms, zucchini and onions. As VeggieGirl would say, "Holy Yum!"

Here's my takeout box- burrito, delicious home made salsa, sour cream and the best tortilla chips EVER!


I killed the burrito, obviously ;) I dipped in a bit of sour cream (I get it on the side so I eat less than they'd put in!), and had 4 tortilla chips dipped in my favorite salsa as well.

I am stuffed, but a good stuffed. We're spending the night watching cheesy movies, and we're going to bake vegan cookies in a little bit! Should be a fun night!

EDITED TO ADD:

You've got peanut butter in my chocolate cookies
Courtesy of Eat, Drink and Be Vegan.
We had a lot of fun baking!

the budweiser behind me is NOT mine!!

First two...

Needed one more!


Mmm, best way to splurge!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Love the new 'do; and hell yes for a "holy yum" worthy burrito!! Haha, thanks for the shout-out, girl :-)

Olga said...

I am burrito loyalist, I LOVE burritos! I should ask for sour cream on the side as well, they probably put too much in.

the cookies look fab!