Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Monday, March 2, 2009

Something new

The day was spent inside, studying all day!!
I snacked on a vanilla chobani with 2 tbsp chopped pecans in the afternoon to hold me until dinner.

It didn't hold me all the way til dinner though... Nick got in late (weather again!) and we didn't eat until after 7!!

I chose a carrot over my arm while I was cooking:

And then we had dinner!
I made Adobo pork chops out of the latest issue of Fitness magazine, steamed green beans, and parmesan peppercorn whole wheat couscous.

Everything was fab, but I am done for the night!

2 comments:

itsawrap said...

Us bloggers down here in Texas are jealous of you! Classes getting canceled while we have weather expected in the 70s and 80s! Enjoy your day...

Not Another Omnivore said...

That couscous sounds great!

NAOmni