Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Friday, March 6, 2009

Study like crazy

Phew, Friday is finally here!!!

Last night before bed I had a chocolate craving- so dessert became 3 Thin Mint Girl Scout Cookies... I swear I took a picture, but where did it go?!?!

This morning I woke up with a HUGE craving... for not one, but two of my favorites I haven't had in a while... I think it was Jenna and Lindsay's Quaker Contests, but I really wanted oatmeal with almond butter!

This bowl contained: 1/2 cup 7-grain oats, 1 cup nonfat soy milk, a sliced banana and a big spoonful of almond butter. Mmmmm!

I went to the gym and it was nothing out of the ordinary- 35 minutes on the elliptical and 40 minutes of arm strength.
After I headed to school, went to class and then spent a few hours studying in the library so I can have some fun this weekend!!

For food, I packed a light string cheese I ate before class, some leftovers from last night (1.5 servings of the beef n' veggie stirfry, no rice left!) and a blood orange.

After I felt like I studied enough I headed out to do some errands- went to the bank, got some groceries and then I had a snack-

I liked this greek yogurt a lot, too bad it packs a whole 160 kcals, 3 g fat and a whopping 24g sugar! As tasty as it was, this one is definitely a treat. I also popped a date in my mouth on the way home, just 'cuz I love 'em =)

I don't think I'll be posting dinner tonight because I'm sure I'll be up late with Danielle studying (Metabolism! My fave subject!) but I'm pretty sure we're going to be college kids and get some pizza... pics will be up in the a.m.!!

2 comments:

LizNoVeggieGirl said...

Scrumptious oats!!

Haha, enjoy being college kids tonight ;-)

Not Another Omnivore said...

Man your breakfast looks great, very similar to mine, but a little bit fancier :)

NAOmni