Kristin

My photo
Rhode Island, United States

Saturday, June 6, 2009

Return of the Green Monster

Good Morning!

I am happy and energized from a great night of sleep (despite some weird dreams... Carnivals anyone? Strange) and a faaaabulous way to start my day.... 

With a Green Monster!!

It wasn't too green so I put it in a green cup to make it seem more monsterish ;) 

This one contained 1 cup frozen mixed berries, 1 medium/large banana, 2-3 cups spinach, 1 cup nonfat soy milk. 

NOTE: I also ate 4 Rainforest Crisps right after I posted this because the lack of protein/healthy fats in this didn't hold me! Guess I need to add some powder or nut butter!

Inspired by Angela, Caitlin, Jenna, and all those other bloggers hopping on the GM train, clearing up their skin and radiating with healthiness, I have decided to include GM into my diet much more frequently! 

This inspiration has also sparked an idea for a new challenge which I will be hilighting later today!

Until then, I have this to-do list: 
  • Feed Klaus 
  • Go for a Run (as long as my knee will hold out)
  • Put my dirty laundry where it belongs (aka not on my floor)
  • Clean my room from top-to-bottom
  • Run an errand for the boy (he's a little too far away to do it himself)
  • Start getting camp stuff together 
  • Emails to certain colleges... (curious anyone?)
  • Organize my finances (ugh...)
  • Write up said challenge for my fellow followers 
  • Plan out Dad's birthday feast on Tuesday
Off I go!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

What college email? Are you looking into grad school?

I'm a undergrad nutrition major in Washington and looking into graduate programs in the east coast. Anyway, i LOVE your blog and I read it everyday. I think it's one of the best because you are REAL. you are not restrictive and you enjoy eating healthy food as well as indulge. I think we have similar values! Have a wonderful day!